The Best Selection and Quality Trampolines in St. Louis
Come visit our St. Louis showroom & jump on all 6 of our trampolines
We get trampolines – We realize there is no shortage of trampolines out there. Trampolines take alot of abuse from jumping and the outdoor elements. There is a tremendous amount of impact to bounce a person high in the air, especially with multiple jumpers and also be protected from harsh outdoor elements. You need a strong, sturdy and well built trampoline in order for it to last from rigorous jumping and weather. An inexpensive cheaply made trampoline will simply just not last very long or provide the safety and durability. Watch this video and see how JumpSport designs, engineers, and tests its products for safety, and how JumpSport products compare with others on the market.
Bergfeld Trampoline Benefits
- NASA concludes that benefits of trampolines are 68% more efficient than jogging. Plus it helps little astronauts imagine what it would be like on the moon.
- Jumping strengthens every muscle, organ and cell in your body.
- Bouncing enhances coordination, strength, flexibility, timing, spatial awareness, reaction speed, agility and balance.
- Just 10 minutes of bouncing on trampoline is equal to 30 minutes of jogging without the stress on your body. This is good for the kids as well as mom and dad!
- Rebounding heals and promotes weight loss. Bouncing on trampoline accelerates metabolism to burn calories for weight control.
- Jumping strengthens muscles, tendons and ligaments around the joint, improves movement and reduces risk for developing arthritis.
- Rebounding strengthens your heart, stabilizes the nervous systems while exercising, and helps maintain equilibrium after stepping off.
- U.S. Surgeon Generals # 1 goal is physical activity. Trampolines are a great way to exercise while having fun.
- It is great for athletic conditioning and more effective for fitness and weight loss than cycling, running or jogging.
- Bouncing greatly stimulates your lymphatic system, a major component of your immune system. Rebounding gives your immune system a boost and improves your overall health.
- In addition to its superior safety system, Alley Oop Trampolines also offer more play value than other trampolines because of accessories like the pro flex basketball system, outback tent and game party pack.
Call Bergfeld today or order online below!
Visit www.trampolinesafety.com for facts you should know about trampoline safety.
Showing all 9 results
AlleyOOP 14′ Double BounceRead more
Jumpsport 14′ Staged Bounce
JumpSport 14′ Elite
AlleyOOP 12′ Variable Bounce
AlleyOOP 14′ Variable Bounce
AlleyOOP 12′ Variable Bounce With Power Bounce
AlleyOOP 14′ Variable Bounce With Power Bounce
AlleyOOP 14′ Double Bounce With Power Bounce
AlleyOOP 10′ X 17′ Rectangle With Power Bounce
We are currently out of stock and taking backorders for Trampolines until July.